Monday, January 05, 2009

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New years!

I think I speak for most mothers when I say two weeks off during the holidays is a joke.
I do love hanging out with the girls but this morning when I got up to send them off to school I realized that two weeks off is a bit much. I drove up to the school, opened the door and kicked their cute little butts out the door and speed off! Just kidding.
But really, one week is about enough, especially for the mothers.
It's just to damn long, period!
We didn't buy enough to keep them busy because all they are really playing with is the freakin' whoopy cushion that there Aunt bought them. Genius!
Anyway, I didn't want to get off on that tangent but I did. Sorry.
I want to talk about the conversations I have with my children during the middle of the night.
After two weeks of sleep filled nights, my daughters decided to wake me every possible minute last night.
Deveraux is teething so she gets a free pass.
Phoenix loves her big girl bed and didn't wake once.
The two girls that need most of the sleep were up all night.
Kiki decides that her cha-chi is itchy. I give her a baby wipe and then some baby powder.
She still continues to cry. I asked her finally, what do you want me to do?
She cried back, " I don't know what the cha-chi wants!"
I started to laugh...
I relayed that to Tim and he started to laugh too.
And then stated, "In this house no one seems to know what the cha-chi wants!"
Isn't that the truth!

4 comments:

  1. Heather, you crack me up! I hope your girls give you a better night tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey chica, it's Tash from those preschool days.

    So cute..cha cha, cha chi..

    Hey I need to get in tocuh with you to find out when there are some good sales comin' up..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man that is hilarious. I love your extra comment to Tim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha. that story is a classic. i don't know when we'll be out to ca again, hopefully this spring. it would be great to hang out and get our girlies together if you are out this way next month!

    ReplyDelete