Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tooth Fairy Where are you?


Just recently Kiki had two wiggly bottom teeth. We were all really excited! We all took our turns wiggling them, she was really very nervous too. Then I realized that we had to get the two bottom teeth out because the other ones were growing in. Then finally one came out and she received a glitter one dollar bill under her pillow.
This one whole glittery dollar alone was incentive enough to wiggle out the next tooth.
So on one of our adventures to Disneyland...by the way, any time our Family comes from Utah we torture ourselves with endless hours, sticky hands, tired feet and crying kids walking around The Happiest Place on Earth!
Sidebar, anyways, so Kiki wiggles that cute baby tooth right before Tower of Terror.
We really didn't have to see Kiki long with out teeth, the new ones are already half way in.
So here is where I am going with this story. I remember with Skylar I was on top of everything. I remember her firsts. And with Kiki I do too!
Only, I think with all moms sometimes we forget little things, like for instance in Kiki's case, I seemed to forget that the Tooth Fairy wasn't real. For three nights in a row, I forgot to be the Tooth Fairy! She was so bummed! I felt awful, every morning exhausted that I had again forgot to be the Tooth Fairy.
So on the third night Tim remembered to help be the Tooth Fairy, I mean after all it never really says that the Tooth Fairy is a girl, right?! But on that night before she went to sleep all Tim and I heard from her bedroom before she went to bed was...
"Tooth Fairy Where are You?"
"Tooth Fairy Where are You?"
The next morning, she was so thrilled to have her two glittery dollars and said that she knew the Tooth Fairy heard her. I love my little Kiki.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:02 AM

    Oh my gosh! I am having de ja vu. Do you remember I did that to Anna. My second Child too. Loser mothers we are sometimes. We do really great things for them too though. It's the tooth fairy, she is such a flake. --Summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gotten close to forgetting. All is forgiven when they get the money though. She looks cute toothless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:57 PM

    So I was on the computer when Emerald told me to read about Kiki's tooth. So I read it out loud to her. Oops. I didn't know you were going to give away the secret of the tooth fairy. Really Heather, a little more frequency on the blog already, SC is fading in our memories w/o updates.
    Jonathan

    ReplyDelete