Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Irish Day!!
What a fun day we had.
Playing Celtic music,
making green cupcakes with all the
girls(neighbors too!)
talking about Ireland and its beauty!
Corned Beef and Cabbage for dinner!
Which is funny they hardly eat it there, but I just couldn't bring myself to make Guinness Beef Stew.It is very complicated to make. And to be honest, I think I would go to all that work and the girls would eat one bite and be done.
Oh, I loved visiting Ireland this past fall!
It was even prettier than I had imagined. People were funny and chatty.
Rolling green hills and sheep everywhere. Breath taking.
I can't wait to go there again and take all my Irish girls.
They will love seeing the place that their ancestors came from,
and wonder why they left in the first place.

1 comment:

  1. We wish we were with you guys. The chow sounds great. Last night we saw your jib jab of the can can. Awesome. We tried to make the irish dancers with our own pictures but were not allowed. We would have sent it to you. We are making our 4th of July plans for the beach here and were thinking of some of our fun beach days with the Brown's...

    ReplyDelete