Friday, June 26, 2009

Okay... Okay... Okay...
I will post a new blog entry.
Really I didn't think that I was that popular.
I guess that I am an I really didn't know it,
until I won an AWARD!!
And that is even after I had nothing important to say for the last few months.
So really things are busy, as all of you know and I actually got a little sensitive when my "New" friend,Bonnie, courtesy of Summer and Jess, called me a Molly Mormon.(To many commas,,,)
Now at first I was in absolute shock and kind of proud.
I, haven't in all my life been called a Molly Mormon.
I think that after that comment I called Summer and she reassured me that I am not a Molly and we continued to talk of our "New BFF's!"
Our New BFF's are funny, sometimes offensive and deeply insecure.
But hey we all need someone right?
This is new to me because these two seem to be really into blogging. And they have since commented, when really nobody else gave a crap to comment. Except you Summer, thx for that!
So I have since been harassed, I am sure out of sisterly love to post a new blog entry.
So here it goes my life....
I am an award winning blogger and will start blogging everyday.
I can't wait to tell you the new drama that has been unfolding in San Clemente.
Desperate Housewives of the OC has nothing on the drama that is happening in this town.
Stay tuned.

4 comments:

  1. LOOOVE IT!!

    Not sure about the whole "sometimes offensive and deeply insecure' part... but whatever, you're right... we all need someone!

    And by the way, I said your blog was Molly Mormonish... you my friend will never be confused for Molly again. I have gotten to know you better and Molly does not accurately describe you :-)

    Ooooh, I can't wait to hear about all the gossip and drama. I'm ready!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH.
    MY.
    DRAMA.
    I can't wait. I, on the other hand, LOVE that u picked up on the fact that I'm deeply insecure. It makes me know that you know my true self no matter how much I try to hide it.
    Although with all this chubby hangin off me, it's not being hidden as well as I like.
    Go.
    Go now.
    Write new blogs!!!
    I'm waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back crazy! I love your drama. It's good in writing but it's always better in person so call me still even though you are sharing it with new bff's. You are the first one who told me I should blog. Don't be a hypocrite--tell all.
    I wanna see photos and hear all about kiki's big birthday bash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:16 PM

    I've never blogged before...so thank you for opening up my world. I guess I could be on the "insecure" list too. I mean after all if we don't tell each other about ourselves, in these busy times, whether we work in our home to take care of family, out of the home at jobs or both; talking to friends helps us feel normal and understood. Thanks for putting it all out there. Congrats on your award.. and how about a friendly game of tennis?
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete