Friday, April 10, 2009

In case you haven't heard I am current with BIG project in trying to minimize a huge 70,000 Sq.Ft. Ralph's Village Courtyard that they are trying to build in Downtown SW San Clemente,CA
I recently wrote a letter proposing it stop. Also I am doing petitions and picketing this weekend.
You are all welcome to join me in our efforts to stop it from being built.
here is a link to a petition to sign:

http://www.petitiononline.com/hlb3007/petition.html

Let's try and keep San Clemente a cute little beach town!

2 comments:

  1. hey freak...i'm summer's pal jessica and i just stopped by to check out your HOT little family. i'm jealous of all the NON penises you have in your family. i only wish i knew how to make those things they call "girls" is it?

    anyway...you rock and i've heard all sorts of fun good stuff about ya! take care of my fun bonnie. she's rad. i'll be sure to do the same for ur summer who is also very rad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. go check my blog. i just left something there for you!

    ReplyDelete