Monday, April 06, 2009

Happy Birthday To you!
Cha Cha Cha!
Happy Birthday To Phoenix!


Phoenix loves HSM. She listens to it everyday on the CD player!

Phoenix with her two proud older sisters.

Tim and I are still so in love with this little girl.

Waiting her arrival.

This is right before we left for the hospital.

I can't even express how nervous I was and excited to see her.
I think like all moms to be there is a bit of worry before you give birth
but then you are so ready to meet this new little member of family. We left in the middle of the afternoon. We had an amazing mid wife Lisa.
People ask me,"A midwife, what were you thinking?"
I do tell them that besides getting an epidural for every birth, Lisa my midwife was so calm and easy going. She made such a difference in giving birth, from the first two deliveries.
Tim and I watched the sunset in Laguna Beach and enjoyed talking before I went into the actual final stages of delivery.
Like all the births of my girls I have had wonderful spiritual experiences. I am lucky that way. I have heard horror stories of people giving birth, I was not one of those people.
And with every girl I feel the pure love of Christ. Overwhelmingly. When I delivered Phoenix, my midwife Lisa at the very end said,"Heather, deliver your baby." She was so calm. It was the most natural and most beautiful experience of my life. I am crying now just recalling that moment. As I pulled her into my arms,it was like she had always been with me, forever. I am so blessed to have this baby Phoenix in my life. My hope for her is that she will fulfill everything dream and be a shining light of Christ to those around her. Thank you Heavenly Father for this happy, joyful, intelligent and kind Phoenix. We love her so.

1 comment:

  1. Hey look kids, big ben... no wait, that's just fat heather!

    ReplyDelete